Care-OS is a software platform that makes the bathroom connected, offering a global and secure experience of well-being monitoring.
An open platform with a growing ecosystem, Care-OS gathers data from connected objects and services related to well-being and health (toothbrush, scale, skin chart, temperature, heart rate...) that can be easily interconnected via an Android app, sets them to music to extrapolate trends via its AI alogrithms and offers coaching services, especially in Augmented Reality. Because everyday well-being is the best prevention for long-term health.
Care-OS is embodied in an intelligent mirror, with
- contactless gestural interaction using voice command, which allows you to have your hands free to take care of yourself
- a camera coupled with computer vision algorithms to trace the evolution of your face or body
- a manual camera cache and local storage of sensitive data to feel secure.
Care-OS is also a smart mini plug that allows you to synchronize several connected objects in the bathroom (scales, toothbrush, etc.) without having to use your smartphone.
As UI – UX Designer, you'll design first-class digital interfaces. Your focus will be on making complex experiences simple, intuitive and beautiful in the specific context of CareOS mirror app, for use in the bathroom routine, and on CareOS companion app on smart-phone.
You will work in close collaboration on UX/UI of CareOS core app with our current junior UX/UI designer, and at the same time will pilot our main client (a leading brand of bathroom equipment) personalized version of the Software.
Specifics to Client projects
• Make amazing user interfaces that excite our users and help us achieve our business objectives.
• Develop proof of concepts screens, mock-ups and prototypes to quickly validates concept and ideas with users and stakeholders
• Work with the business team along the whole conception phase to define clients expectations with a good knowledge of core CareOS UX and UI to drive them toward feasible UI.
• Work with our product squads during conception phase to check feasibility, and daily along development(engineers, developpers, data science, product owner)
In team daily collaboration with our Junior UX/UI
• Develop and maintain digital visual language guidelines, design systems and resources to facilitate best practice in user interface designs
• Create information architectures and interface structures that meet the needs of the products users
• Work with the development team to balance usability and technical concerns in UX/UI design
• Develop a design system that can work across multiple digital products so that we can develop great digital services in a sustainable way